Entradas populares

jueves, 16 de junio de 2011

Don't stop

That is what I constantly tell it to myself! Is that in fact, complementing the previous post about the stress; I always look to be busy but not stressed.
In few words, I seek to have activities that integrate with the lifestyle that I want: work, go to the gym, writing a blog, to search for relevant information (for me) and also to have free time to relax. additional to this; there is one thing always have characterized me, without being hyperactive or anything, -because several times people have said I am-, and is that i usually have many ideas at once in my head, I have something in mind, something to say, someone to talk to, something I need to purchase, or other activity that might missing in my life.
But tell me, if the brain process’ speed is millions of calculations per second, why my brain has to work less than that? i have always believed that my neurons are in constant training and if they don’t do enough exercise, then they would became slow!
I think in these days where everything runs so fast, technology, information and time does not let up. ie, we can see our emails and close deals from the comfort of our home with a laptop or blackberry, to see our loved ones by a Skype video call, and we have much information at our disposal with the internet that now there is no excuse for not keep learning every day. And then with all this, how can we not be at a mile per hour? Be multitask?
If we have a little moment for reflection, this may be an attitude that we always have and we do not realize but it has not to be seen as something negative, but as a way to take full advantage of every second we have life.
The important thing is to know how to organize our time, to always have priorities, to have defined our goals and see the way forward.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario