Entradas populares

domingo, 12 de junio de 2011

Natural treatments, are you sure?

Everyone told me that phrase every time I wanted to test a treatment for skin that is not sold in pharmacies, is to say that I want to do it with natural ingredients.
And it’s because each treatment has pros and cons. In the case of medicated treatments or cosmetic moisturizes that promise to eliminate the unwanted expression lines, crow's legs, spots, freckles, dark circles, give natural shine in the face, in other words, give us the L-O-O-K! Its effects are usually quickly; noticeable after a few days, but may also be that we go out to buy wool and goes shorn. And that because in more than one occasion I was excited to try new treatments, moisturizes and beauty pills and sometimes noticed results but not as I expected and others gave me an allergic reaction. I know that in these free samples times, it is logical to try before, but not always they have as much content as the original product to test them effectively.
That’s when I became interested in natural products: masks of oats, chocolate, vitamin e, papaya, steam facial, etc. Believe me, I note a few changes and very good! Logically, we must be consistent and make them knowing the right time to do it. I say this because, for example if you want to clear skin you can do it with lemon juice and milk, but you have to do it at night, if not, you run the risk of get freckles . And so, everything has its time and space. What I like about these natural products is that they act by their natural oils deep into the skin and do not cause allergic reactions because fruits, vegetables, honey, milk, yogurt and oats are very soft and are friendly not only with our cells also with the environment.
Then to tell you, I use both. When I give a time to myself I can make masks, put them on my face, lie down and rest a moment. I can also add soothing scents such as vanilla, lavender, nuts or almonds natural oils to enter in to a state of deep relaxation. Also, if I have many things to do I can use the most recommended moisturizes on the market and reach the one within my budget.
I will comment on another post which is my favorite treatments for each imperfection to be treated, for now tell me what is your prefer natural treatment?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario